Firing back with love, don't get offended
Irz- It is a free country, but there are still some racist people around, there was this incident in Gold Coast where a car of Aussies drove past Raimi, Adam and I and another group of young Koreans at an intersection and just yelled at us. So if you're not a caucasian-looking person, it's best not to criticize anything Aussie whilst in the company of Aussies. Don't wanna get beat up just cos of a statement that i could've just kept to myself you know? But then, it's not like i have anything Aussie to censure or reprehend.
Kev- Gosh, you are sarcastic this week. Haha. I DO come from a country with poor technology so you have to forgive me if i appear "sam ba". Haha, although i do admit i am when it comes to the services in Australia. And "drinking is cheating"? What? You eat nuts and stuff when you drink at a bar don't you? Or crisps? Biscuits? That's what we were nibbling while drinking. Isn't it only normal to drink while eating junk food. But i guess i was WASTED that night. It's my first and last time for sure. It's not that i won't drink, it's just that i'll control myself. I don't want to puke everytime i drink, plus my mom is already worried about my drinking. But i don't do it often, i'm a social drinker. Hopefully it's not as bad as a social smoker(Martha). And kev, are you saying i'm on my way to alcoholism? That's worrying isn't it? It isn't for me cos i know i'm not, but i'm sure your statement just gave my mom something else to worry about. Haha. Don't worry mom. I am in full control of when, where and how much i drink. You are right about something though Kev, I'm not trying to impress anyone or any "dudes" for that matter. haha. I was just there to enjoy myself, even if it did include puking resulting in a fine that everyone paid for. I felt bad, but i was glad they split the fine, if not i'd have been really depressed that vomiting cost me so much.
Hey, if any of you have any questions, you can post them as comments too if you REALLY need to know something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home